The Divine Radiance: Murakumo (神輝・ムラクモ Shinki: Murakumo, localized as Lux Sanctus: Murakumo) is an Arch-Enemy Event Weapon created after the Great Dark War. It takes the form of a massive sword while on standby, but once activated, it turns into 8 floating blades surrounding the user, and their armor.
The Divine Radiance was created by Nine and Relius Clover. after the Great Dark War, and because of this fact it doesn’t have a part of Takemikazuchi’s core – instead, it uses a Prime Field refined in a Kiln.
Lambda, after being reconstructed by Kokonoe Mercury, uses an imitation of Murakumo made of titanium and light metals. At the beginning, she was unable to equip this weapon at will, and the use of special machines in Kokonoe’s laboratory to put on the armor and take off was necessary. Eventually, she can summon her armor like the rest of the Murakumo Units.
- “Murakumo” (叢雲) means “Gathered Clouds”. It is derived from “Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi” (天叢雲剣), “the Sword of the Gathered Clouds of Heaven”. Ama no Murakumo is the original name for “Kusanagi no Tsurugi” (草薙剣).
- The glossary states that only Nu-13 is the wielder of Divine Radiance: Murakumo.
- ↑ BlazBlue: Centralfiction, Arcade Mode, Nu-13’s Act 1: Phantom of Labyrith
- ↑ BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, Arcade Mode, Tsubaki stories, “ARCH ENEMY”
- ↑ BlazBlue (Chronophantasma, Chronophantasma Extend, Centralfiction), glossary, weapons section, entry #10