BlazBlue Alternative: Dark War (ブレイブルー オルタナティブ ダークウォー BureiBurū Orutanatibu Dāku Uō) is a free-to-play role-playing game announced for the iOS and Android systems.
This is a story leading to the Blue.
When taking just a step from the usual calm, the world begins to end…
The Hell, with the name of a possibility, begins.
- The protagonist — the character chosen by the player, either male or female.
- Ciel Sulfur — a mysterious girl who belongs to the Mitsurugi Agency.
- Jin Kisaragi — a Major-class soldier of the 4th Division belonging to the World Void Information Control Organization. He’s a member of the Twelve Originators’ Kisaragi family, and the next head of this household. He wields a powerful Arch-Enemy Event Weapon, the Ice Sword: Yukianesa.
- Noel Vermillion — a Second Lieutenant-class soldier of the 4th Division belonging to the Control Organization. She’s a secretary of Jin Kisaragi – a Major of the mentioned division. She wields a powerful Event Weapon, the Demon Guns: Bolverk.
- Kazuma Kval — a student from the academy in the Magic City of Ishana,
- Trinity Glassfille — a student from the academy in the Magic City of Ishana. She’s an excellent conjurer and an alchemist – because of this, she’s also called Platinum the Trinity or Platinum Alchemist.
- Tsubaki Yayoi — a First Lieutenant-class soldier of the 0th Division belonging to the Control Organization. She’s a member of the Twelve Originators’ Yayoi family. Noel is her close friend from the Military Academy.
- Bullet — a person from the Resistance Central that is against the tyranny of the Control Organization. She was raised in an all-male mercenary group that later gets completely wiped out – it made her hostile against the organization.
- Konoe Mercury — a Magic Association Academy student, a skilled conjurer in the Magic Association, soon to be appointed as the ninth of the Ten Sages.
- Raquel Alucard
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 BlazBlue Alternative: Dark War main page
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 BlazBlue Alternative: Dark War, prolog, “one emerging possibility”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.